Friday, November 9, 2007

A Quilter's Gathering


Oh my, I did not realize so much time has gone by with no posts. I had a wonderful day yesterday, I went to A Quilter's Gathering in Nashua, NH with my sister. Lot's of fun was had, the quilts were wonderful, but the best part was the vendors. I went with a list of things that I needed and it was hard but I managed to stick to it. I bought some red, green and yellow FQ's that will go with my red and green applique that I am working on. I loved Lucy's tumbler quilt so much that of course I needed a tumbler template and I fell in love with this fabric from Jo Morton's new line Hattiesburg so I had to have that also. Tomorrow I hope to post some photo's of some of the quilts that caught my eye.

1 comment:

antique quilter said...

I love that toile fabric, I wish I would have bought a bolt of it
Have fun making the tumbler quilt, its one of my favorites I have made.
Kathie